Where the eagles cry

See! It's raining again! And in a few days time, It'll be sweltering hot again. And on that day, I'll have an absolutely annoying headache. I don't mind if it rains and the days that follow are sunny but cold. But if its hot, I get dehydrated easily and I end up falling sick.

The rain looks quite pretty donchathink?

Great. Please tell me why I can't concentrate on studying. Why am I so worried about SO many things? Honours la, holidays la, money la, work la, breathing la. I feel so restless. Everytime I sit at my desk, it feels like I'm holding on tight to a squirming cat destined for bath time.

I want nobody, nobody butchuuu..

Well, by hook or by crook I'll have to get this done. So the princess bids farewell once again. For a few days. :)

Btw, I read some of my old blog posts a few days back. It's quite funny to see how emo and sad I was at the beginning of this year. Seriously 08 DID NOT get off to a good start. But right now I'm alright with where I am. Oh and I miss having Sunny around and the whole 'family'. Yes, they still do make fun of me for referring to these wonderful people as my 'family'.

Ok back to those lecture notes! :B

Labels: , , ,


@ Wednesday, October 29, 2008 9:43 AM

4 comments


Therapeutic Ramblings
A dash of Disney, a sprinkle of pop punk, lashings of sweet treats, a pinch of superheroes, bundles of laughter and a tinge of crankyness.
All wrapped up in a pretty package that resembles the Cookie Monster.
Also self proclaimed Princess of Le Cupcake Kingdom

Subscribe in a reader

Floats my Boat
People I love. Music. Sweet treats. Singing animals. Movies. Princes. Books. Fables. Hindustan Heroes.

Sinks my Ship
Rude people working in hospitality and sales. Long queues. Idiots CUTTING long queues. People who Patronise.

Wishlist
To finally figure out what I'm meant to do. To travel the world. To eat anything without gaining ungodly amounts of weight. To get my happily ever after. :)

Fellow Comrades
Arif
Asyi
Ayin
Azmir
Ba'ang
Christine
Dhirah
Dirah
Erin
Faezah
Faisal
Faiz
Hawa
Husna
Idzani
Izzati
Kristine
Liyana
May
Muhammad
Nadee
NAOMI
Neneq
Odd
Pasha
Reen
Sabrina
Shalini
Soraya
Sunny
Syaz
Tascha
Tasha
Yamud
Yani
Yaya
Zahirah
Zek

tagboard



Tweets
follow me on Twitter


Archives
credits
Thank you to * étoile for such an awesome blogskin! :D
filante
icon: x_themixedtape background: darkdegree