I Can't Always be Playing Your Fool

I really don't know how you do it. Working 12 hours a day. Everyday. Then you come home and help the kids with their homework or play with them. Some of you may even cook and clean. I really don't know HOW you do it.

Because here I am, on the verge of tears, with aching shoulders and a heavy heart.

It's all fine and dandy IN the lab or OUT with the friends. It's the end of the day that sucks. Knowing you have to shower first and blow dry your hair and wake up early to prepare lunch/dinner/berbuka and do some work. Wishing you had someone to unknot all the tension in your shoulders. Or rub your back. Or stroke your hair before you sleep.

Maybe it just takes some getting used to. Or maybe my estrogen levels are still low. DAMN YOU HORMONES! Be strong Woman! *smack*

I want some Risoles please? Thank you.

I'm so tired of this. Not THIS this, the OTHER this. The whole Karma thing has stopped being funny. I know it's fair but really? (Yakin je fair) How long do I have to wait? Argh. Okay, I zip it. And please, don't judge me after you read this. You have NO IDEA what I'm talking about so DON'T ASSUME. Spanks.

Labels: , ,


@ Wednesday, May 27, 2009 10:28 PM

19 comments


Therapeutic Ramblings
A dash of Disney, a sprinkle of pop punk, lashings of sweet treats, a pinch of superheroes, bundles of laughter and a tinge of crankyness.
All wrapped up in a pretty package that resembles the Cookie Monster.
Also self proclaimed Princess of Le Cupcake Kingdom

Subscribe in a reader

Floats my Boat
People I love. Music. Sweet treats. Singing animals. Movies. Princes. Books. Fables. Hindustan Heroes.

Sinks my Ship
Rude people working in hospitality and sales. Long queues. Idiots CUTTING long queues. People who Patronise.

Wishlist
To finally figure out what I'm meant to do. To travel the world. To eat anything without gaining ungodly amounts of weight. To get my happily ever after. :)

Fellow Comrades
Arif
Asyi
Ayin
Azmir
Ba'ang
Christine
Dhirah
Dirah
Erin
Faezah
Faisal
Faiz
Hawa
Husna
Idzani
Izzati
Kristine
Liyana
May
Muhammad
Nadee
NAOMI
Neneq
Odd
Pasha
Reen
Sabrina
Shalini
Soraya
Sunny
Syaz
Tascha
Tasha
Yamud
Yani
Yaya
Zahirah
Zek

tagboard



Tweets
follow me on Twitter


Archives
credits
Thank you to * étoile for such an awesome blogskin! :D
filante
icon: x_themixedtape background: darkdegree