The taller your chef hat, the better your sausage

So these past two days have been pretty great. Company was awesome and food was scrumptious. :D

First up, Indian food mopped up by a group of friends at Matthews. Laughing and talking about inane things. Haven't had that huge group 'discussion' in a LONG time. Hee.

Then, it was followed up by an excursion with the Geek Squad to consume Cupcakes in the City. Was truly fun hanging in that secluded spot in Hyde Park and have Zek and Nadee make fun of me. Man, even with Nadee around I still feel like the baby of the group. Grr....Maybe coz I'm an easy target. Hmm...

The next morning saw me heading off to buy groceries at Mascot and Paddy's with Ayin, HC and Wei Hon. We had Yum Cha and I lost a lot of money. Har Har.

Later that night we had Thai PoThong in Newtown. More money flew out of the window but the food and ambiance was totally worth the money. The company was of course superb! We later hung out at Cam's smashing new pad, where a bunch of Barker boys joined us. The evening was punctuated with so many stupid jokes courtesy of Mr Wei Hon. I will never see Canal Road the same way again...

I also managed to sneak in phone conversations with my family back home and a little bit of studying. Ahah! And a 30 second encounter with NDN when I'm in a positively good mood. Yes, I look carina when I'm happy, remember? Hahahahaha.

So hopefully this bliss and cheerfulness will motivate me to go all out this next month or at least tomorrow where I plan to study and do my assignments. :D
Wish Me Luck. XOXO.
Oh, and Thanks to ALL my Sweethearts!

Labels: , , ,


@ Sunday, June 01, 2008 12:10 AM

3 comments


Therapeutic Ramblings
A dash of Disney, a sprinkle of pop punk, lashings of sweet treats, a pinch of superheroes, bundles of laughter and a tinge of crankyness.
All wrapped up in a pretty package that resembles the Cookie Monster.
Also self proclaimed Princess of Le Cupcake Kingdom

Subscribe in a reader

Floats my Boat
People I love. Music. Sweet treats. Singing animals. Movies. Princes. Books. Fables. Hindustan Heroes.

Sinks my Ship
Rude people working in hospitality and sales. Long queues. Idiots CUTTING long queues. People who Patronise.

Wishlist
To finally figure out what I'm meant to do. To travel the world. To eat anything without gaining ungodly amounts of weight. To get my happily ever after. :)

Fellow Comrades
Arif
Asyi
Ayin
Azmir
Ba'ang
Christine
Dhirah
Dirah
Erin
Faezah
Faisal
Faiz
Hawa
Husna
Idzani
Izzati
Kristine
Liyana
May
Muhammad
Nadee
NAOMI
Neneq
Odd
Pasha
Reen
Sabrina
Shalini
Soraya
Sunny
Syaz
Tascha
Tasha
Yamud
Yani
Yaya
Zahirah
Zek

tagboard



Tweets
follow me on Twitter


Archives
credits
Thank you to * ├ętoile for such an awesome blogskin! :D
filante
icon: x_themixedtape background: darkdegree