Big wheel keep on turning

I’m on a high. You know when people say that ‘with the good comes the bad, the bad comes the good’? Well actually I’m just bullshitting coz its from a song I think and I don’t really understand what it means at this hour when my blood glucose level is slightly off its marker. Phew. That was a mouthful. Like I said, I’m high.

The point of this post is: I’ve realized that no matter how crap you feel, or how messed up your day/week/month has been, it will ALWAYS subside and lead you to better and happier moments that will probably mean more than any number of emo days combined. Just like how happiness can never be perpetual, we will never be depressed forever. It’s like a wheel that turns constantly. I know it’s a cliché, but it’s also a fact.

I have to keep reminding myself this whenever I have one of those PMS moodswings or whenever berating myself becomes an hourly habit. I also have other people to remind me of this. The wonderful people who form my weirdly dysfunctional family here in Sydney. A session with my friends beats any sort of therapy. Not that I’ve actually been to therapy. Anyway. Nothing cures the blues and shows you how great life can be than spending time with the people you love, howling with laughter at jokes only you understand, making fun at everything else, pushing all your problems aside. After awhile, you forget what was bugging you the week before and you see now that this whole meeting with you and your loved ones is worth way more than stressing out about matters that are not as important. :D

So there you go. Goodbye bitterness and anger. Welcome back sunshine and laughter. For now at least. I heart my friends. All of them, all over the world. Thank you for making my life worthwhile. *HUGZ*

Labels: , ,


@ Wednesday, September 20, 2006 12:47 AM

3 comments


Therapeutic Ramblings
A dash of Disney, a sprinkle of pop punk, lashings of sweet treats, a pinch of superheroes, bundles of laughter and a tinge of crankyness.
All wrapped up in a pretty package that resembles the Cookie Monster.
Also self proclaimed Princess of Le Cupcake Kingdom

Subscribe in a reader

Floats my Boat
People I love. Music. Sweet treats. Singing animals. Movies. Princes. Books. Fables. Hindustan Heroes.

Sinks my Ship
Rude people working in hospitality and sales. Long queues. Idiots CUTTING long queues. People who Patronise.

Wishlist
To finally figure out what I'm meant to do. To travel the world. To eat anything without gaining ungodly amounts of weight. To get my happily ever after. :)

Fellow Comrades
Arif
Asyi
Ayin
Azmir
Ba'ang
Christine
Dhirah
Dirah
Erin
Faezah
Faisal
Faiz
Hawa
Husna
Idzani
Izzati
Kristine
Liyana
May
Muhammad
Nadee
NAOMI
Neneq
Odd
Pasha
Reen
Sabrina
Shalini
Soraya
Sunny
Syaz
Tascha
Tasha
Yamud
Yani
Yaya
Zahirah
Zek

tagboard



Tweets
follow me on Twitter


Archives
credits
Thank you to * étoile for such an awesome blogskin! :D
filante
icon: x_themixedtape background: darkdegree