The unproductive and the unworthy

A migraine. Thats what came between me and math lecture. TWO math lectures. Gah.

Dammit. I forgot wat I wanted to write abt. fini distracted meeee!! Double Gah.

Aw yeah. My weekend. Even if it is d middle of d week now. Kaka. Had a great weekend but unproductive in the academic sense. I was all pumped 4 studying on Saturday. Had a nice brekkie on my balcony dat sunny morning n was all set in conquering my chem notes when a phone call from a fren asking for a favour jerked me out of my realistic fantasy (I doubt i wld haf gone 3 straight hours studying chem..n yes i realise its a n oxymoron). So I spent d rest of d afternoon embarking on this favour. So yes. I got bek at 4 thinking I could tackle some notes but I then realised I had a dinner date with my frens. So I got ready n that night I had a ball of a time with my Sydney family. Tee Hee. Everything seems soooo much better with the people u love surrounding u. Im so glad I spent time wit them. We went to that halal Tandoori shop on Enmore road. Then we had ice cream at the Fench Riveira. YUMMY. As Soya puts it, "Mango dia SEDAP GILE!" HOLLAAAAAAAAAAAA..*clears throat* Um. Sorry bout that. Anyway, since we spent practically the whole nite laughing, poking fun at each other and making stupid jokes, I was practically beat when I reached n thus fell asleep instantly. So much for a studying. :)

Well the next day I had an UMNO meeting at Msia HAll. Had to wait ard, not doin much. Felt a lil guilty 4 not doin much. heh. Then headed off to Sydney U for the PEsta Kampoeng wit Hawa n Is. I had sate padang....mmmmmgooood.. I know Im not relli supposed to considering the amt of cholesterol in it but skali skala ok wat? N i also had Es Campur n brownies. Hehehehe...ok ok. No more extravagant spending n eating. The event was quite cool. They had waaay more stalls than UNSW n thus more *ahem* ppl. *sigh* I caught sight of a few lucious male indon specimens. *sigh* Anyway, i also saw a lot of families. Yg paling best is when I saw this old couple goin from stall to stall. Of course the first thought that came to my mind was OMAAAA!!! kaka. Man, they reminded me soo much of my granparents, even the way the woman was wearin her headscarf. Hehe. Im pretty sure if my granparents were to live in Sydney, they wuld be trudging thru the throngs of ppl lookin for goodies to eat as well. O maybe just my granma wld. N she'd drag me n her other grankids as well. I wldnt haf minded. I love indon food n I love my granma more. :D. Owh. Which brings me to a point. Chup jap eh. In May, my ganparents celebrated their 50th anniversary. My aunt came down from Jakarta 2 celebrate with them. I was here n thus not able to join in on the fun. The whole family had a nice dinner at some Thai restaurant n I just got the pics a month ago.



I think this pic is super cute. :D



Guess who's missing from this pic? The only other grankid who's off in Sydney. :(

So um yea. Thats my real family. :D

Anyway......once i got bek from the Pesta Kampoeng, I slept straight thru till morning. Quite an embarassing achievement really. 12 hrs from 7 pm. Gile ah. So there ya go. My totally unproductive weekend. Hehe. But at least I got to spend time with my "olok-olok" family. The awesome ppl ive known frm Msia Hall who've helped me feel rite at home here in Sydney n who I love to bits n pieces. Thanks guys. An outing with all of us is never a dull event. :D

K Finis hungry. I gotta fix dinner. Keke. Nitey nite.

Labels: , , ,


@ Wednesday, August 23, 2006 7:43 PM

3 comments


Therapeutic Ramblings
A dash of Disney, a sprinkle of pop punk, lashings of sweet treats, a pinch of superheroes, bundles of laughter and a tinge of crankyness.
All wrapped up in a pretty package that resembles the Cookie Monster.
Also self proclaimed Princess of Le Cupcake Kingdom

Subscribe in a reader

Floats my Boat
People I love. Music. Sweet treats. Singing animals. Movies. Princes. Books. Fables. Hindustan Heroes.

Sinks my Ship
Rude people working in hospitality and sales. Long queues. Idiots CUTTING long queues. People who Patronise.

Wishlist
To finally figure out what I'm meant to do. To travel the world. To eat anything without gaining ungodly amounts of weight. To get my happily ever after. :)

Fellow Comrades
Arif
Asyi
Ayin
Azmir
Ba'ang
Christine
Dhirah
Dirah
Erin
Faezah
Faisal
Faiz
Hawa
Husna
Idzani
Izzati
Kristine
Liyana
May
Muhammad
Nadee
NAOMI
Neneq
Odd
Pasha
Reen
Sabrina
Shalini
Soraya
Sunny
Syaz
Tascha
Tasha
Yamud
Yani
Yaya
Zahirah
Zek

tagboard



Tweets
follow me on Twitter


Archives
credits
Thank you to * ├ętoile for such an awesome blogskin! :D
filante
icon: x_themixedtape background: darkdegree