I'll Send My Wampa Afta U

One of the many things I've learnt from hanging out with Sab is to be absolutely comfortable with yourself.

To put it simply, I shouldn't be ashamed of my principles and how I act. As long as I'm not harming anyone or going on the path to self destruction, I should be fine.

What gets me though is when people start to question my thoughts on things and reassure me that I'm not being myself. Or that they subtly tell me I should change in order to please them or other people. Please, even if I WAS once like how you percieve me to be, I may not be the same person now. And really, why are you friends with me if you want me to be less dorky or thinner or more open minded or whatever other stupid nonsense you want me to be moulded into?

I should take a page out of Daddy's book and be so comfortable in my own skin that noone should faze me. And I should NEVER feel guilty if I say no to guys. Hah. What? Guys say no to me too!

Anyways, today was actually an AWESOME day due to conversations with strangers and bonding with Sabby. And a got a nice little note from my Sweetheart Jams. Thanks babe! :D I love you!

Labels: ,


@ Wednesday, April 22, 2009 11:27 PM

2 comments


Therapeutic Ramblings
A dash of Disney, a sprinkle of pop punk, lashings of sweet treats, a pinch of superheroes, bundles of laughter and a tinge of crankyness.
All wrapped up in a pretty package that resembles the Cookie Monster.
Also self proclaimed Princess of Le Cupcake Kingdom

Subscribe in a reader

Floats my Boat
People I love. Music. Sweet treats. Singing animals. Movies. Princes. Books. Fables. Hindustan Heroes.

Sinks my Ship
Rude people working in hospitality and sales. Long queues. Idiots CUTTING long queues. People who Patronise.

Wishlist
To finally figure out what I'm meant to do. To travel the world. To eat anything without gaining ungodly amounts of weight. To get my happily ever after. :)

Fellow Comrades
Arif
Asyi
Ayin
Azmir
Ba'ang
Christine
Dhirah
Dirah
Erin
Faezah
Faisal
Faiz
Hawa
Husna
Idzani
Izzati
Kristine
Liyana
May
Muhammad
Nadee
NAOMI
Neneq
Odd
Pasha
Reen
Sabrina
Shalini
Soraya
Sunny
Syaz
Tascha
Tasha
Yamud
Yani
Yaya
Zahirah
Zek

tagboard



Tweets
follow me on Twitter


Archives
credits
Thank you to * ├ętoile for such an awesome blogskin! :D
filante
icon: x_themixedtape background: darkdegree