My HP is Bust

I'm now back in Sydney. The house seems SO unfamiliar to me. My toiletries are strewn around in the shower cubicle. My room doesn't smell like me. I have no food in the kitchen. Noone is going to pop her head into my room and scream "SHEE!!!".

Greeeeaaattttt.

This morning, I survived with 2 hours of sleep, Russell Peters, and Katy Perry's Hot & Cold. I got all pumped up about meeting my friends and starting uni. I had a short catchup with Sindy and she bought me lunch. (THANKS! :D) Then I collapsed on the bed for 6 hours. When I woke up, I didn't want to eat alone so I went over to Unit 39 and hung out wit May n Erin. Kak Mira was there too. We ate Erin's Milo Muffins. :D Then Fini, Jaih and Anept joined us. That was fun. Haha.

And now, I'm back home, not sleepy and trying very hard not to feel homesick. I'm already feeling the pressure of studying and working. But I have to remind myself, I can't keep following other people's plans. Life is more than just what you see on the surface.

Anyway, Llama, I still think Princess Jasmine is THE best! Her sass just outshines the other girls. Hmm..Princess Aurora is not bad too. :D Belle is just too...ayu and lembut for me..And Llama, rest assured that I miss you too. You're always there giving me constant support and you always think I'm so much more special than I realise. Thanks sweets. I hope you're alright in NZ too. And remember, I'm always here to listen to you and give you all the support you need too. :)

Crap. I don't feel anything. Just a vague hunger. But I've got the orientation tomorrow. Sigh. Okay, before I bore you further, I shall mintak diri dulu. Nite!

Labels: ,


@ Monday, March 02, 2009 1:23 AM

3 comments


Therapeutic Ramblings
A dash of Disney, a sprinkle of pop punk, lashings of sweet treats, a pinch of superheroes, bundles of laughter and a tinge of crankyness.
All wrapped up in a pretty package that resembles the Cookie Monster.
Also self proclaimed Princess of Le Cupcake Kingdom

Subscribe in a reader

Floats my Boat
People I love. Music. Sweet treats. Singing animals. Movies. Princes. Books. Fables. Hindustan Heroes.

Sinks my Ship
Rude people working in hospitality and sales. Long queues. Idiots CUTTING long queues. People who Patronise.

Wishlist
To finally figure out what I'm meant to do. To travel the world. To eat anything without gaining ungodly amounts of weight. To get my happily ever after. :)

Fellow Comrades
Arif
Asyi
Ayin
Azmir
Ba'ang
Christine
Dhirah
Dirah
Erin
Faezah
Faisal
Faiz
Hawa
Husna
Idzani
Izzati
Kristine
Liyana
May
Muhammad
Nadee
NAOMI
Neneq
Odd
Pasha
Reen
Sabrina
Shalini
Soraya
Sunny
Syaz
Tascha
Tasha
Yamud
Yani
Yaya
Zahirah
Zek

tagboard



Tweets
follow me on Twitter


Archives
credits
Thank you to * ├ętoile for such an awesome blogskin! :D
filante
icon: x_themixedtape background: darkdegree