I'm in the business of misery

Please excuse me as I digress into that routine of ranting about my shortcomings and the general displeasure I have about my surroundings. Ho Ho.

My cholesterol is up again. Well, I'm not the least bit surprised with the lack of restraint I've been expressing this past year. I've also discovered why I'm always so lethargic and tired. I have Iron depletion. Meaning, its harder for the oxygen to bind to my haemoglobins and thus my heart needs to pump in more blood to get the oxygen to my cells.

Which would probably explain me feeling breathless most of the time. But I don't know if it correlates with me having difficulty breathing in the middle of the night. I haven't been sleeping properly this past week or two. I don't know if its my brain going to hyperdrive or my lungs not being able to retain enough air. I keep thinking about things that make me restless (no, it has nothing to do with boys and love, contrary to popular belief) and I keep taking deep breaths with my mouth open.

Or maybe I'm just imagining all of this. Like how I imagined my liver was vibrating and made me fear that it was ceasing to function. Yea, maybe I am off my rocker.

Oh well. I just had to put it out somehow. I think if I say it out loud, people would think its a way of getting attention. But I can't keep it inside. It bothers me too much. But I'm sure to most, it seems too trivial and annoying anyway. So at least by writing it here, people have a choice of reading it if they want to or not.

Sigh, its just one of those days where you'd rather just lie in bed at home then gallavant outside.

Labels: ,


@ Saturday, August 16, 2008 12:16 PM

0 comments


Therapeutic Ramblings
A dash of Disney, a sprinkle of pop punk, lashings of sweet treats, a pinch of superheroes, bundles of laughter and a tinge of crankyness.
All wrapped up in a pretty package that resembles the Cookie Monster.
Also self proclaimed Princess of Le Cupcake Kingdom

Subscribe in a reader

Floats my Boat
People I love. Music. Sweet treats. Singing animals. Movies. Princes. Books. Fables. Hindustan Heroes.

Sinks my Ship
Rude people working in hospitality and sales. Long queues. Idiots CUTTING long queues. People who Patronise.

Wishlist
To finally figure out what I'm meant to do. To travel the world. To eat anything without gaining ungodly amounts of weight. To get my happily ever after. :)

Fellow Comrades
Arif
Asyi
Ayin
Azmir
Ba'ang
Christine
Dhirah
Dirah
Erin
Faezah
Faisal
Faiz
Hawa
Husna
Idzani
Izzati
Kristine
Liyana
May
Muhammad
Nadee
NAOMI
Neneq
Odd
Pasha
Reen
Sabrina
Shalini
Soraya
Sunny
Syaz
Tascha
Tasha
Yamud
Yani
Yaya
Zahirah
Zek

tagboard



Tweets
follow me on Twitter


Archives
credits
Thank you to * ├ętoile for such an awesome blogskin! :D
filante
icon: x_themixedtape background: darkdegree