I'm not gonna hold YOUR hand!

Two down and Three to go! Yes, I'm halfway through my eggzams. Whoopeedoo!

I watched the second installment of Narnia last night. He he he. I actually cried at the end. No, don't get me wrong, it isn't a sad movie or was that awful. I just cried because I wish that really happened to me. And because I'm pms-ing and was really tired. :P I also spent most of the time drooling over the boys. Yes, all three of them, even Skandar aka Edmund who looks like Firamir. Ha Ha Ha. No, Zek, I'm not a paedophile!



It definitely is better than the first one, with more fight scenes and bigger personal themes presented. It's funny how the older kids are the ones with the inner conflicts and who have to learn how to behave in time of need and how the younger kids, who are full of faith, end up being more mature and having the upper hand in certain situations.
I personally interpret this movie as one that emphasises the destruction humans and civilisation make on the rest of the world. And how a tyrant does not maketh a king. And the importance of having faith.

SPOILER: Oh and of course, there was a slight addition to the movie where Susan has a thing with Caspian. It wasn't much, considering it's a kid movie, so don't expect romance because that isn't what it is. Just think of a summer fling where you flirt and leave with good memories without any strings attached. :P I swear to God, she was living my teenage fantasy. I mean, you enter another realm, save the world and get the boy. Who wouldn't want that? I'd let Caspian whisk me up to another land anytime.

Anyway, I've got real stuff to do now. I'm wondering if I'll ever grow up one day and if I don't, it would be deemed as a bad thing. I know someone who used to not be able to love me because I was immature. That was two/three years ago. Hmm.

ps: Aunty Azua, I'll put up my pic in the next post okay? :D

Labels: , ,


@ Saturday, June 14, 2008 12:51 PM

5 comments


Therapeutic Ramblings
A dash of Disney, a sprinkle of pop punk, lashings of sweet treats, a pinch of superheroes, bundles of laughter and a tinge of crankyness.
All wrapped up in a pretty package that resembles the Cookie Monster.
Also self proclaimed Princess of Le Cupcake Kingdom

Subscribe in a reader

Floats my Boat
People I love. Music. Sweet treats. Singing animals. Movies. Princes. Books. Fables. Hindustan Heroes.

Sinks my Ship
Rude people working in hospitality and sales. Long queues. Idiots CUTTING long queues. People who Patronise.

Wishlist
To finally figure out what I'm meant to do. To travel the world. To eat anything without gaining ungodly amounts of weight. To get my happily ever after. :)

Fellow Comrades
Arif
Asyi
Ayin
Azmir
Ba'ang
Christine
Dhirah
Dirah
Erin
Faezah
Faisal
Faiz
Hawa
Husna
Idzani
Izzati
Kristine
Liyana
May
Muhammad
Nadee
NAOMI
Neneq
Odd
Pasha
Reen
Sabrina
Shalini
Soraya
Sunny
Syaz
Tascha
Tasha
Yamud
Yani
Yaya
Zahirah
Zek

tagboard



Tweets
follow me on Twitter


Archives
credits
Thank you to * ├ętoile for such an awesome blogskin! :D
filante
icon: x_themixedtape background: darkdegree