He wear no shoeshine he got toejam football

By candlelight and handphone, the four of us sat at the dinner table talking and laughing as we observed Earth Hour in Unit 29. I managed to convince my housemates to switch everything off for an hour tonight. It's a tiny step towards reducing Carbon emissions and preserving the environment. I made sure I switched off the plugs as well. :D Actually, being vegetarian also means you reduce Carbon emissions. I have yet to cure my insatiable hunger for chicken but I suppose I tolerate going vego better than some people. Man, I should've had cheese with the pisang goreng just now.

My mind was filled with ideas a few hours ago. Somehow they vanished with the sun.

I'm waiting for a promise of hope renewed.

My mom says she likes annoying little girls who crave for her attention. Like those she has to deal with during Program Bakti. Must be all those years raising me.

Oooh. And I LOVE looking at Cocker Spaniels! Like Lady in Lady and the Tramp. I just found out that they would leak urine when excited. That was hilarious. They're so pretty though. Don't you think so? I wish I had a cats to name Bagheera and Baloo.

Sigh. When will Shaheera ever grow up?

ps: Dr Salwa says I'm a good girl. :D. Coz I did a good job of eradicating my infection. Whee! You have no idea how happy that tiny, seemingly unimportant statement made me feel. It made me smile the whole day. Haha.

Labels: , , ,


@ Saturday, March 29, 2008 11:45 PM

2 comments


Therapeutic Ramblings
A dash of Disney, a sprinkle of pop punk, lashings of sweet treats, a pinch of superheroes, bundles of laughter and a tinge of crankyness.
All wrapped up in a pretty package that resembles the Cookie Monster.
Also self proclaimed Princess of Le Cupcake Kingdom

Subscribe in a reader

Floats my Boat
People I love. Music. Sweet treats. Singing animals. Movies. Princes. Books. Fables. Hindustan Heroes.

Sinks my Ship
Rude people working in hospitality and sales. Long queues. Idiots CUTTING long queues. People who Patronise.

Wishlist
To finally figure out what I'm meant to do. To travel the world. To eat anything without gaining ungodly amounts of weight. To get my happily ever after. :)

Fellow Comrades
Arif
Asyi
Ayin
Azmir
Ba'ang
Christine
Dhirah
Dirah
Erin
Faezah
Faisal
Faiz
Hawa
Husna
Idzani
Izzati
Kristine
Liyana
May
Muhammad
Nadee
NAOMI
Neneq
Odd
Pasha
Reen
Sabrina
Shalini
Soraya
Sunny
Syaz
Tascha
Tasha
Yamud
Yani
Yaya
Zahirah
Zek

tagboard



Tweets
follow me on Twitter


Archives
credits
Thank you to * ├ętoile for such an awesome blogskin! :D
filante
icon: x_themixedtape background: darkdegree