All you need is love (crap, I keep singing this in my sleep)

A little update. Life has been crap this past few days. My body really has been rebelling against me. My swollen right eye. An eczema comeback. A few other private problems. But the clincher has to be that boil way down there. Why am I telling you all this? Because I want to share my bloody pain with all of you. Don't read it if you don't want to. But I sure as hell am going to document this. As a reminder to take care of myself better and a warning to kids out there to practice good hygiene. And just cause you'll know under the smiles I'm actually suffering.

Now, if you're thinking of a pimple the size of a thumb tack or perhaps even the size of a Mentos, you've got it all WRONG. It grew to such grotesque proportions. Imagine something more along the line of a ping pong ball. Except its not perfectly spherical. Even the doctor examining me was cringing and gasping. Which is a clear indication that something is seriously wrong or seriously gross. I had to take antibiotics and painkillers, which btw, did not eliminate all the pain. She also gave me an MC for this week. HA HA. My mom told me to rest so yea. No class. HA HA.

It's quite funny actually, when you see me limping up and down the stairs. I can barely walk to the kitchen to fill my jug of water. What's not funny is peeing. The urine fucking stings the infected area. And the fact that all your weight is shifted to your ass makes it all worse. I can't sit so I spend my days n nights standing hunched in front of the computer or lying in bed with a book. And sleeping. You also have to remember codeine plus paracetamol makes people drowsy, thus why I always nod off. Oh and it's painful to Sujud too. Hmm.

Alhamdulillah, yesterday Mount Vesuvius erupted. Most of the pain has gone but since only half of it has drained, it still stings slightly and it's still swollen in places. It's okay. At least the worse is over, hopefully and I shall be as good as new this weekend. Sigh. Then I'll have to start cooking and REALLY taking care of myself.

ps: Thanks Zek for lunch! And Ayin for offering to cook for me! And May for the advice about Garlic. :P Love you guys! :D

Labels: ,


@ Wednesday, March 19, 2008 6:40 PM

5 comments


Therapeutic Ramblings
A dash of Disney, a sprinkle of pop punk, lashings of sweet treats, a pinch of superheroes, bundles of laughter and a tinge of crankyness.
All wrapped up in a pretty package that resembles the Cookie Monster.
Also self proclaimed Princess of Le Cupcake Kingdom

Subscribe in a reader

Floats my Boat
People I love. Music. Sweet treats. Singing animals. Movies. Princes. Books. Fables. Hindustan Heroes.

Sinks my Ship
Rude people working in hospitality and sales. Long queues. Idiots CUTTING long queues. People who Patronise.

Wishlist
To finally figure out what I'm meant to do. To travel the world. To eat anything without gaining ungodly amounts of weight. To get my happily ever after. :)

Fellow Comrades
Arif
Asyi
Ayin
Azmir
Ba'ang
Christine
Dhirah
Dirah
Erin
Faezah
Faisal
Faiz
Hawa
Husna
Idzani
Izzati
Kristine
Liyana
May
Muhammad
Nadee
NAOMI
Neneq
Odd
Pasha
Reen
Sabrina
Shalini
Soraya
Sunny
Syaz
Tascha
Tasha
Yamud
Yani
Yaya
Zahirah
Zek

tagboard



Tweets
follow me on Twitter


Archives
credits
Thank you to * étoile for such an awesome blogskin! :D
filante
icon: x_themixedtape background: darkdegree