Collecting anger

There goes the Raya holidays. I had a list of things to do but I didn't accomplish most of them. Oh well.

I did something really stupid today. I guess it was because I was angry at a lot of different things. Perhaps it had something to do with my stomach discomfort and PMS as well. Hearing my brother curse was the final straw. Now I'm paying the price of my stupidity with some ice. Meh.

I made a prediction about a friend. Perhaps I'm being too pessimistic but I'm just following trends here. I wouldn't know though, if my prediction comes true. If it does, it just proves one thing and I shall be happy to know that I'm right. Haha.

I learnt one important thing during the holidays. "You don't lose anything if you forgive".
I'm trying very hard to follow this. It's a bit hard when people don't realise that they've done something wrong and actually seek for that forgiveness but back to the saying, it's not like you'll lose anything. When the time comes for them to change and seek forgiveness from God, they can rest assured that their slate with you is clean.

Oh and one more thing. I was contemplating about people who have to choose sides between their husbands and their families. Both are important, yes? But how do you choose which side to lie on when opinions differ? To be direct, women are supposed to side with their husbands but AHAH! Only if their husbands are right and not against God. So i figured, idealistically, the only way to judge which party to agree with, is to use God and your beliefs as your compass. What do you think God would want you to do? What do you think he'd rather you pick?

Wow. More spiritual mumbo jumbo. I can already guess what some people might say. Whatever. Just bask in the complacency that I've forgiven you anyway. But not before I mock your inflated ego and imagine the day you fall off that pedestal you planted yourself on. But maybe then, you wouldn't forgive me for saying that. Hmm.

Labels:


@ Sunday, September 19, 2010 2:46 PM

0 comments


Therapeutic Ramblings
A dash of Disney, a sprinkle of pop punk, lashings of sweet treats, a pinch of superheroes, bundles of laughter and a tinge of crankyness.
All wrapped up in a pretty package that resembles the Cookie Monster.
Also self proclaimed Princess of Le Cupcake Kingdom

Subscribe in a reader

Floats my Boat
People I love. Music. Sweet treats. Singing animals. Movies. Princes. Books. Fables. Hindustan Heroes.

Sinks my Ship
Rude people working in hospitality and sales. Long queues. Idiots CUTTING long queues. People who Patronise.

Wishlist
To finally figure out what I'm meant to do. To travel the world. To eat anything without gaining ungodly amounts of weight. To get my happily ever after. :)

Fellow Comrades
Arif
Asyi
Ayin
Azmir
Ba'ang
Christine
Dhirah
Dirah
Erin
Faezah
Faisal
Faiz
Hawa
Husna
Idzani
Izzati
Kristine
Liyana
May
Muhammad
Nadee
NAOMI
Neneq
Odd
Pasha
Reen
Sabrina
Shalini
Soraya
Sunny
Syaz
Tascha
Tasha
Yamud
Yani
Yaya
Zahirah
Zek

tagboard



Tweets
follow me on Twitter


Archives
credits
Thank you to * étoile for such an awesome blogskin! :D
filante
icon: x_themixedtape background: darkdegree