GMH

I just put this site link up on my other blog but it was too good not to share it here too. I'm addicted to reading this because Yes, it Gives me Hope too but also because some of them are SUPER sweet and they made me cry. Hehe. Here's some:

-Last May, I tried to kill myself. When I got home from the hospital, my family barely said a word.
I went to bed in tears, until my little brother woke me up and dragged me onto our garage roof. He sat and watched the stars with me for two hours, telling me he loved me, and that he wants to make everything better.
My 9yr old brother GMH.

-A few months ago, my grandmother died of cancer.
With the few words she had left, she told me where to find my Christmas presents for the next three years, my high school graduation present, and my wedding present. As her youngest grandchild, she wanted to make sure she could be there for me even after she was gone.
Her love and thoughtfulness GMH 

-Today is my friend's 16th birthday, he died on the 22nd of December 2009.
I found out a few days ago that he passed away when shots were fired after he saved a 15 year old girl from being raped by 3 men. She got away.
His selflessness GMH.

-A long time ago, I went to see a band at a small club in Chicago, the band was unknown and broke.
After the show, they scraped up enough money to go and buy fast food for all the homeless men near the club.
The band? Fall Out Boy.
Good karma GMH.

Ok i think I have to stop. I cant see the screen anymore. It really makes you evaluate what kind of person you really are and what kind of person you want to be.

I honestly want to be a better muslim, sister, daughter, granddaughter, girlfriend and friend. I am nowhere near these wonderful people and I know now that I need to be less selfish and to be kinder to other people.

Labels:


@ Wednesday, January 20, 2010 11:11 PM

1 comments


Therapeutic Ramblings
A dash of Disney, a sprinkle of pop punk, lashings of sweet treats, a pinch of superheroes, bundles of laughter and a tinge of crankyness.
All wrapped up in a pretty package that resembles the Cookie Monster.
Also self proclaimed Princess of Le Cupcake Kingdom

Subscribe in a reader

Floats my Boat
People I love. Music. Sweet treats. Singing animals. Movies. Princes. Books. Fables. Hindustan Heroes.

Sinks my Ship
Rude people working in hospitality and sales. Long queues. Idiots CUTTING long queues. People who Patronise.

Wishlist
To finally figure out what I'm meant to do. To travel the world. To eat anything without gaining ungodly amounts of weight. To get my happily ever after. :)

Fellow Comrades
Arif
Asyi
Ayin
Azmir
Ba'ang
Christine
Dhirah
Dirah
Erin
Faezah
Faisal
Faiz
Hawa
Husna
Idzani
Izzati
Kristine
Liyana
May
Muhammad
Nadee
NAOMI
Neneq
Odd
Pasha
Reen
Sabrina
Shalini
Soraya
Sunny
Syaz
Tascha
Tasha
Yamud
Yani
Yaya
Zahirah
Zek

tagboard



Tweets
follow me on Twitter


Archives
credits
Thank you to * étoile for such an awesome blogskin! :D
filante
icon: x_themixedtape background: darkdegree