Come and get your Love

Last night had another one of those inspiring talks with mamochka. I'm so blessed to have such a supportive mother. :)

She gave me an option that could open up so many opportunities for me. It would probably be tough considering I'd be WAY out of my comfort zone and I won't have the luxury of a steady allowance from a sponsor. But it seems worth considering because of the amount of paths it could lead to. I'm bookmarking it fo sho. ;)

I've been trying to collect stories and aspirations from other people to see what they're striving to do or become in the future. In hopes I would in turn get inspired and find out my dreams and ways to achieve them.

Some wouldn't mind working in their chosen field and collect as much salary as possible to get that dream house and car. Some just want to slave away for a few years before pursuing what they really want. Some plan on furthering their studies, either in the same course or something totally different. Some plan on just settling down. Some dream big and shun what is considered the norm.

They're all very appealing in some respects and yet, I can't seem to figure out what I want. Maybe not yet but with the advent of several choices rolling my way, it seems to be getting clearer.

I hope my future is brighter somewhat and like I said on twitter: I don't want something easy. I want something that makes me feel that all the hardship I endure is worthwhile and satisfactory, not hellish. As long as it's something that makes me feel fulfilled, I wouldn't mind struggling for it.

Labels:


@ Monday, August 03, 2009 6:19 PM

0 comments


Therapeutic Ramblings
A dash of Disney, a sprinkle of pop punk, lashings of sweet treats, a pinch of superheroes, bundles of laughter and a tinge of crankyness.
All wrapped up in a pretty package that resembles the Cookie Monster.
Also self proclaimed Princess of Le Cupcake Kingdom

Subscribe in a reader

Floats my Boat
People I love. Music. Sweet treats. Singing animals. Movies. Princes. Books. Fables. Hindustan Heroes.

Sinks my Ship
Rude people working in hospitality and sales. Long queues. Idiots CUTTING long queues. People who Patronise.

Wishlist
To finally figure out what I'm meant to do. To travel the world. To eat anything without gaining ungodly amounts of weight. To get my happily ever after. :)

Fellow Comrades
Arif
Asyi
Ayin
Azmir
Ba'ang
Christine
Dhirah
Dirah
Erin
Faezah
Faisal
Faiz
Hawa
Husna
Idzani
Izzati
Kristine
Liyana
May
Muhammad
Nadee
NAOMI
Neneq
Odd
Pasha
Reen
Sabrina
Shalini
Soraya
Sunny
Syaz
Tascha
Tasha
Yamud
Yani
Yaya
Zahirah
Zek

tagboard



Tweets
follow me on Twitter


Archives
credits
Thank you to * étoile for such an awesome blogskin! :D
filante
icon: x_themixedtape background: darkdegree