Smoking hot

Do you think you're hot?
Smoking!

Upload your favourite picture of you!


Why do you like that picture?
Because I'm doing what I do best. :P

When was the last time you ate pizza?
2 nights ago. Because my brother wanted pasta and heard me lament I wanted pizza. I didn't really. I just wanted some cheese.

The last song you listened to?
Probably something by Ingrid Michaelson last night.

What are you doing now besides this?
Drinking coffee and checking my mail.

What name would you prefer besides yours?
Princess Natayla Violetta Mariati aka Si Pendek.

People to tag:
Reen
Yaya Schmaya
Nadee
Llama
Hawa
Hmm....I dont think people frequent this blog during holidays. So whoever wants to do it. Go ahead.

Who is number 1?
New Zealand/cupcake/cute boys oogling buddy! Some crazy Archuleta fan who loves traveling and OTH. :P

Number 3 is having a relationship with?
Her iPhone.

Say something about number 5?
I know she wont do it. But I just thought I'd put her up there for fun. She's hilarious and weird and sweet and smart all at one go. :D

How about number 4?
I love this one loads n loads. Cant wait to see her soon! :D Shit, its been 10 years since we first met! Yaaaayyyyy!!!

Who is number two?
This really awesome girl who has alot going for her. She never fails to make me smile with all her giggles and encouragement. :)

Okay done. Actually, these past few days I've had so many things to write about. However, they're all stuck in my head under the drafts folder. I always think about it while I'm in the shower or in the car so by the time I reach the computer or a piece of paper they've vanished deep into the recesses of my brain.

Anyhow. Anyone want to meet me in KL, feel free to msg me on fb to get my number. :)

Labels:


@ Tuesday, January 13, 2009 2:43 PM

4 comments


Therapeutic Ramblings
A dash of Disney, a sprinkle of pop punk, lashings of sweet treats, a pinch of superheroes, bundles of laughter and a tinge of crankyness.
All wrapped up in a pretty package that resembles the Cookie Monster.
Also self proclaimed Princess of Le Cupcake Kingdom

Subscribe in a reader

Floats my Boat
People I love. Music. Sweet treats. Singing animals. Movies. Princes. Books. Fables. Hindustan Heroes.

Sinks my Ship
Rude people working in hospitality and sales. Long queues. Idiots CUTTING long queues. People who Patronise.

Wishlist
To finally figure out what I'm meant to do. To travel the world. To eat anything without gaining ungodly amounts of weight. To get my happily ever after. :)

Fellow Comrades
Arif
Asyi
Ayin
Azmir
Ba'ang
Christine
Dhirah
Dirah
Erin
Faezah
Faisal
Faiz
Hawa
Husna
Idzani
Izzati
Kristine
Liyana
May
Muhammad
Nadee
NAOMI
Neneq
Odd
Pasha
Reen
Sabrina
Shalini
Soraya
Sunny
Syaz
Tascha
Tasha
Yamud
Yani
Yaya
Zahirah
Zek

tagboard



Tweets
follow me on Twitter


Archives
credits
Thank you to * ├ętoile for such an awesome blogskin! :D
filante
icon: x_themixedtape background: darkdegree