And if I ever lose myself to you, like a million lovers want to do

Woaaah Woaaaahh Woaaaahh WOoooaaaaaaahhhh....

Last night's PMS episode was really funny. It was pretty bad coz it was so silly. The early part of the day involved me being tired, sad and hungry. As I was folding last week's laundry, I started crying these big fat tears with loud heaving sobs. Why? Hell, do you NEED a reason to cry during that TOTM? Okay fine, my reason was really childish and unrealistic. Which is why it was really funny. Haha.

You know how when you're all stressed, you think about situations to escape your current predicament. Some friends wish they were all grown up and married to a rich man, to escape the realities of studying for exams. Some friends imagine they're on a remote island somewhere holidaying with their loved ones. Some friends just pretend they were back home in the comfort of their own room. Sure, at certain times I feel the same way too but somehow, last night, I wished among all things, to exist in some other realm with gifts and skills that surpasses my good looks. Ha Ha. Okay tak klaka.

Anyway, considering all the other options are actually feasible enough in the near or distant future, my fantasy will remain just that. An impossible notion alive only in my dreams. Which made it even more unbearable to face and thus made me burst into tears. And also the reason why I found it funny. :P

But don't worry, I'm feeling better now. I got through today with Alan Wilton's jokes (Hawa, he DOES mention the Unibar quite often), chocolates and Leading Me On. Oh and a huge thank you to my Jedi Master for understanding and accepting all the crap I threw at you last night. Thanks for sticking by through Captain Planet, boybands and unicorns. I'm so sorry for creeping you out. I'll try not to do it again. (Don't let me watch fantasy movies right before my period).

ps: I don't lead boys on do I? I'm not a tease kan? :S

Labels:


@ Sunday, June 15, 2008 3:22 PM

3 comments


Therapeutic Ramblings
A dash of Disney, a sprinkle of pop punk, lashings of sweet treats, a pinch of superheroes, bundles of laughter and a tinge of crankyness.
All wrapped up in a pretty package that resembles the Cookie Monster.
Also self proclaimed Princess of Le Cupcake Kingdom

Subscribe in a reader

Floats my Boat
People I love. Music. Sweet treats. Singing animals. Movies. Princes. Books. Fables. Hindustan Heroes.

Sinks my Ship
Rude people working in hospitality and sales. Long queues. Idiots CUTTING long queues. People who Patronise.

Wishlist
To finally figure out what I'm meant to do. To travel the world. To eat anything without gaining ungodly amounts of weight. To get my happily ever after. :)

Fellow Comrades
Arif
Asyi
Ayin
Azmir
Ba'ang
Christine
Dhirah
Dirah
Erin
Faezah
Faisal
Faiz
Hawa
Husna
Idzani
Izzati
Kristine
Liyana
May
Muhammad
Nadee
NAOMI
Neneq
Odd
Pasha
Reen
Sabrina
Shalini
Soraya
Sunny
Syaz
Tascha
Tasha
Yamud
Yani
Yaya
Zahirah
Zek

tagboard



Tweets
follow me on Twitter


Archives
credits
Thank you to * ├ętoile for such an awesome blogskin! :D
filante
icon: x_themixedtape background: darkdegree