When it's rising when it's set, But all I can think about is Sex.

It's weirdly comforting when the doctor looks down at me and says 'You poor girl...'. This woman is seriously fierce and stern. To have her say that makes me feel slightly better. :P. I'm on another round of antibiotics. This time its Flucloxacillin which is a Methicillin, an antibiotic resistant to the beta lactamase activity of certain bacteria. I finished up my Cephalexin, which is a cephalosporin, which is just another alternative to Penicillin. I actually did learn all this in class. This isn't from Wikipedia. *laughs proudly*. God, I'm such a geek. *smacks head*

Anywaaaayyyyy, yesterday was Hawa's birthday! Woot woot! Happy Birthday Hawa! We arranged a candlelit dinner for her and Anas in her room. We cleaned it up, arranged the furniture and cooked a three course meal for them (okay so it was just the lamb). We had all her favourite food. :D We pretended it was a restaurant and the girls were the waitresses, the guys were the chefs and Zek was the dude who serenades the lovestruck couples. And man, you should have seen the big fat tears streaming down her face! Another job well done sweethearts! You guys are awesome! *thumbs up*

Then we spent the night eating, talking and watching Across The Universe! Sigh. This is what keeps me going every week here in Sydney. Without these people and bonding sessions like these, I don't think I'd be as happy. Haha. Although I'm pretty sure, this year, things aren't going to be like what they used to. Responsibilities increase, Sunny's gone, priorities reshuffle, money's decreasing and new people come in. Oh well. At least we still have each other now. :D

Oh OHHHH!! And while waiting for HawAnas last night, we watched The Lion King! Yay yay yay yayyyyyyyyy....Alaa, tak sempat tengok sampai habis. :( I would like some pancakes. Would you?

Labels: ,


@ Friday, March 21, 2008 1:35 PM

6 comments


Therapeutic Ramblings
A dash of Disney, a sprinkle of pop punk, lashings of sweet treats, a pinch of superheroes, bundles of laughter and a tinge of crankyness.
All wrapped up in a pretty package that resembles the Cookie Monster.
Also self proclaimed Princess of Le Cupcake Kingdom

Subscribe in a reader

Floats my Boat
People I love. Music. Sweet treats. Singing animals. Movies. Princes. Books. Fables. Hindustan Heroes.

Sinks my Ship
Rude people working in hospitality and sales. Long queues. Idiots CUTTING long queues. People who Patronise.

Wishlist
To finally figure out what I'm meant to do. To travel the world. To eat anything without gaining ungodly amounts of weight. To get my happily ever after. :)

Fellow Comrades
Arif
Asyi
Ayin
Azmir
Ba'ang
Christine
Dhirah
Dirah
Erin
Faezah
Faisal
Faiz
Hawa
Husna
Idzani
Izzati
Kristine
Liyana
May
Muhammad
Nadee
NAOMI
Neneq
Odd
Pasha
Reen
Sabrina
Shalini
Soraya
Sunny
Syaz
Tascha
Tasha
Yamud
Yani
Yaya
Zahirah
Zek

tagboard



Tweets
follow me on Twitter


Archives
credits
Thank you to * ├ętoile for such an awesome blogskin! :D
filante
icon: x_themixedtape background: darkdegree