Optimism is not an eye disease

I wasn't very optimistic a few days ago. I lost my concert ticket and I was sooo not in the position to shovel out 50 bucks more for another one. So I ransacked my room (leaving it in a huge mess in the process) n pouted for the rest of the time. I TRIED to be optimistic, but why bother when ur just gona get hurt. Just as you get ur hopes up, reality bites u in the ass. Maybe Im generally not an optimistic person. I try to be, but I end up being jaded. Coz as hard as you try to look on the bright side like say, ud be able to get those straight HDs even aftr slacking on three quizzes in a row, honestly n realistically, its not gona happen. Same goes wit havin the guy uve been crushing on for ages ask u out n actually like u back. (Okay, ni gile cam zaman kanak2 ribena..but bear wit me..im kinda sleepy..sorry).
But my perception towards optimism has changed. Even if I wasnt sunshiny optimistic bout the tickets, I still had a sliver of hope n i prayed that someone would find them. Surprise surprise. Someone did, n its now sitting in the lost n found at uni waiting for me to claim it. Im SCHO happy!! Its the best news Ive had so far. :D
So yea. tu sbnrnya wat I wanted to say. Damn. I hope they dont give it away. Nite.

ps: Ive had this weird urge to go up to my chem tutor n ask her to bake me some chocolate chip cookies. If she refuses im tempted to pout n make puppy dog eyes in order to con her into making me some. Why? Coz she looks so granmaish. I mean seriously i-love-bakin-n-gardening sorta granma. Geram gile sbb chomel sgt. Tee Hee.

Labels:


@ Saturday, August 19, 2006 1:01 AM

2 comments


Therapeutic Ramblings
A dash of Disney, a sprinkle of pop punk, lashings of sweet treats, a pinch of superheroes, bundles of laughter and a tinge of crankyness.
All wrapped up in a pretty package that resembles the Cookie Monster.
Also self proclaimed Princess of Le Cupcake Kingdom

Subscribe in a reader

Floats my Boat
People I love. Music. Sweet treats. Singing animals. Movies. Princes. Books. Fables. Hindustan Heroes.

Sinks my Ship
Rude people working in hospitality and sales. Long queues. Idiots CUTTING long queues. People who Patronise.

Wishlist
To finally figure out what I'm meant to do. To travel the world. To eat anything without gaining ungodly amounts of weight. To get my happily ever after. :)

Fellow Comrades
Arif
Asyi
Ayin
Azmir
Ba'ang
Christine
Dhirah
Dirah
Erin
Faezah
Faisal
Faiz
Hawa
Husna
Idzani
Izzati
Kristine
Liyana
May
Muhammad
Nadee
NAOMI
Neneq
Odd
Pasha
Reen
Sabrina
Shalini
Soraya
Sunny
Syaz
Tascha
Tasha
Yamud
Yani
Yaya
Zahirah
Zek

tagboard



Tweets
follow me on Twitter


Archives
credits
Thank you to * ├ętoile for such an awesome blogskin! :D
filante
icon: x_themixedtape background: darkdegree