oops

Oops. I didn't mean to misinterpret my bf or show some lack of faith in God. I do apologise. Perhaps I lost what I was trying to get across while I was conveying everything my way.

I didn't mean to say God would give us things we don't deserve. He is after all Just and whatever He gives is what we're meant to have. Perhaps I misunderstood what my bf told me (the perils of early morning phonecalls) and got all worked up about the whole thing.

Maybe you might see this as a way for me to 'cover' for my boyfriend. Well, since I did miss out a few other key sentences in our conversation, I wouldn't want anyone to think less of him. It isn't fair for him to be judged based on what I say and not of what he actually shows or says to you. What my bf said was pretty much what we're all taught when it comes to prayers: You work hard for something and you pray and leave it to God. It's the 'tawakal' part he was emphasising on.

Perhaps it isn't my place to discuss about these matters. I am after all an ignorant little girl who is lost in love and unrealistic. So maybe it's wise for me to just shut up.

Thank you for bringing the inconsistencies to light anyway. :)

@ Saturday, March 13, 2010 6:59 PM

2 comments


Therapeutic Ramblings
A dash of Disney, a sprinkle of pop punk, lashings of sweet treats, a pinch of superheroes, bundles of laughter and a tinge of crankyness.
All wrapped up in a pretty package that resembles the Cookie Monster.
Also self proclaimed Princess of Le Cupcake Kingdom

Subscribe in a reader

Floats my Boat
People I love. Music. Sweet treats. Singing animals. Movies. Princes. Books. Fables. Hindustan Heroes.

Sinks my Ship
Rude people working in hospitality and sales. Long queues. Idiots CUTTING long queues. People who Patronise.

Wishlist
To finally figure out what I'm meant to do. To travel the world. To eat anything without gaining ungodly amounts of weight. To get my happily ever after. :)

Fellow Comrades
Arif
Asyi
Ayin
Azmir
Ba'ang
Christine
Dhirah
Dirah
Erin
Faezah
Faisal
Faiz
Hawa
Husna
Idzani
Izzati
Kristine
Liyana
May
Muhammad
Nadee
NAOMI
Neneq
Odd
Pasha
Reen
Sabrina
Shalini
Soraya
Sunny
Syaz
Tascha
Tasha
Yamud
Yani
Yaya
Zahirah
Zek

tagboard



Tweets
follow me on Twitter


Archives
credits
Thank you to * étoile for such an awesome blogskin! :D
filante
icon: x_themixedtape background: darkdegree