Shun the non believer! Shunnnnn Shuuunnnnn(ah)

I'm quite eager to watch the new Indiana Jones movie. I've watched the last two and it brings forth fond memories of watching TV with my parents. :P

One thing I find more exciting than Shia LeBeouf in a leather jacket is the history behind the crystal skull. Apparently, according to Mayan legend, there are actually 13 crystal skulls scattered all over the world. They all have to be reunited on the 21st of December, 2012 and aligned to prevent the world from 'falling off its axis'. And you thought it all stemmed from the creative geniuses in the storyboard room. It seems that the skulls are also thought to stop deforestation and bring world peace. The best bit? A real life Indiana Jones who's committed to finding these skulls. So kids, if you don't want the Earth to burst into flames or shrivel up in ice, please return that dodgy looking skull in your backyard to the Mayans by 2012.

Oh yes, one more thing. There are even MORE disaster movies coming out soon. You think The Day After Tomorrow was just a phase? Think again. Movies with bloodthirsty killer sharks (right, like we've never heard of that one before), pathogenic parasites from a frozen Mammoth, homicidal trees and more ridiculous plots. Just give me my Captain Planet dammit.

Anyway, I have to start putting up reminders of the little changes I can make to reduce my impact on the environment. Oh and please remind me to get Conflict Free Diamonds for my wedding or as a gift to my mom one day. Thanks.

Labels:


@ Wednesday, May 21, 2008 10:04 AM

2 comments


Therapeutic Ramblings
A dash of Disney, a sprinkle of pop punk, lashings of sweet treats, a pinch of superheroes, bundles of laughter and a tinge of crankyness.
All wrapped up in a pretty package that resembles the Cookie Monster.
Also self proclaimed Princess of Le Cupcake Kingdom

Subscribe in a reader

Floats my Boat
People I love. Music. Sweet treats. Singing animals. Movies. Princes. Books. Fables. Hindustan Heroes.

Sinks my Ship
Rude people working in hospitality and sales. Long queues. Idiots CUTTING long queues. People who Patronise.

Wishlist
To finally figure out what I'm meant to do. To travel the world. To eat anything without gaining ungodly amounts of weight. To get my happily ever after. :)

Fellow Comrades
Arif
Asyi
Ayin
Azmir
Ba'ang
Christine
Dhirah
Dirah
Erin
Faezah
Faisal
Faiz
Hawa
Husna
Idzani
Izzati
Kristine
Liyana
May
Muhammad
Nadee
NAOMI
Neneq
Odd
Pasha
Reen
Sabrina
Shalini
Soraya
Sunny
Syaz
Tascha
Tasha
Yamud
Yani
Yaya
Zahirah
Zek

tagboard



Tweets
follow me on Twitter


Archives
credits
Thank you to * ├ętoile for such an awesome blogskin! :D
filante
icon: x_themixedtape background: darkdegree