Breathe me in, Im yours to keep

I couldn't help myself. I succumbed to the call of Oprah yesterday afternoon. Ha ha. Yesterday, it was all about women's health. An interesting fact about women: when we are ovulating, we get a huge surge of Testosterone (aka the 'Desire Hormone') which induces us to *ahem* go out and copulate. Which probably explains a lot. *cough*. I read somewhere that men have twenty times more of the hormone than women. Therefore, it isn't wrong to say that all men are pervs and think about sex all the time. Except when football comes on. The urge comes back on when their fave team scores a goal or wins. And it increases ten fold when they win the Championship. So ladies, be prepared.

I can't sit properly because I have something on the most awkward place on my body. Goddamit it hurts like hell. All the chafing. Which is why I'd rather just lie down. Pah. Im silently praying that it will leave by Sunday and I don't get a fever. Because then I'd have to see the doctor and I don't like seeing doctors. Damn you Staph Aureus! (now, there are other bacteria responsible but SAs are the most common. :D)

My family is in Bandung now. They're shopping and meeting up with my aunties and uncles over the weekend. Pah. Jealous much. My mom asked if I can take a plane there. I said, 'No mom, Iya ada 2 meetings this weekend and I have classes on Friday.' She then said, 'Too bad for you then.' and laughed that famous cackle of hers. Pfft.

Every time I picture gravy on hot chips my heart starts to ache. I think I'm going crazy. I also think I need a chocolate cupcake with salted caramel peanuts on top of peanut butter frosting. I think I need a hug. I think I need to cry. I think I need a heat pack. I think I miss you. I think I need a pillow to sit on. I think this is stupid because PMS is OVER. I think I need some meat. I think I've gotten too much sun. I think I'm starting to get lazy early. I think there's something wrong with my body.

ps: I had Cheese Testing during my Biotech Lab today. Ngeh Ngeh. I'm liking this course already. :P


@ Thursday, March 13, 2008 1:08 PM

2 comments


Therapeutic Ramblings
A dash of Disney, a sprinkle of pop punk, lashings of sweet treats, a pinch of superheroes, bundles of laughter and a tinge of crankyness.
All wrapped up in a pretty package that resembles the Cookie Monster.
Also self proclaimed Princess of Le Cupcake Kingdom

Subscribe in a reader

Floats my Boat
People I love. Music. Sweet treats. Singing animals. Movies. Princes. Books. Fables. Hindustan Heroes.

Sinks my Ship
Rude people working in hospitality and sales. Long queues. Idiots CUTTING long queues. People who Patronise.

Wishlist
To finally figure out what I'm meant to do. To travel the world. To eat anything without gaining ungodly amounts of weight. To get my happily ever after. :)

Fellow Comrades
Arif
Asyi
Ayin
Azmir
Ba'ang
Christine
Dhirah
Dirah
Erin
Faezah
Faisal
Faiz
Hawa
Husna
Idzani
Izzati
Kristine
Liyana
May
Muhammad
Nadee
NAOMI
Neneq
Odd
Pasha
Reen
Sabrina
Shalini
Soraya
Sunny
Syaz
Tascha
Tasha
Yamud
Yani
Yaya
Zahirah
Zek

tagboard



Tweets
follow me on Twitter


Archives
credits
Thank you to * ├ętoile for such an awesome blogskin! :D
filante
icon: x_themixedtape background: darkdegree