Coz our days were numbered by nights on too many rooftops

Yes. Im sunburnt. How was my day yesterday? Let's just put it this way, it got off to a hugely upsetting start and but it ended with a smile on my face. It was good but not great. Because I got in late. And i had tears streaming down my face at the lemonade stand. (Boleh drama lagi tak?)

But hopefully, this Wednesday night, Sydney will redeem itself and provide me with adequate bliss to sustain me till all my sweethearts come back. Which btw, I'm counting down the days till they do. Erin: 29th, Jams: 1st, Arif: 3rd, Fini: 5th, Hawa & Anas: 7th, May: i have NO IDEA..OI BALIK AWAL LAAAAAAA. Faaakk. Its only the 25th now. Daddy don't say anything, you don't want to upset me anymore do you??

I've done a lil grocery shopping. Crackers and Dip! And Smoked Salmon! I'm not in the mood to do anything else. Even all the cute clothes at Bondi Junction couldn't stop me from going home early (okay, so I had a few sneak peeks in some stores :P). I just wanna hang at home, unpack properly, do my laundry and etc. Although I wish I had some of my loved ones to 'temankan' me. They don't have to talk or help. They can just lie down on my bed with a book, or sit at my desk doing their lab reports (coughFATINcough), or play computer games, or listen to music while humming along. Its their physical (Don't get any kinky ideas, Doofus) company I'm craving, just knowing they're there in the same room. Not some intangible presence behind the phone line or computer screen.

Anyway..I've recently discovered that some of my clothes have a weird scent on them. Somehow, it reminds me of a cat peeing on them but they smell more like stale cookies to me. So weird and thus requires me to wash them again.

So, off I go into the wild blue yonder. Good luck to those starting uni or are having tests already. And a huge 'GET WELL SOON' to my pusher. Your soul is still in my pocket, I'll give it back to you after Wednesday night. Ngeh ngeh.

ps: oh and yes, there was just an obscene amount of eye candy at Soundwave. Seriusly, I swear its the asymmetrical haircuts and small tees on the guys.

@ Monday, February 25, 2008 1:11 AM

5 comments


Therapeutic Ramblings
A dash of Disney, a sprinkle of pop punk, lashings of sweet treats, a pinch of superheroes, bundles of laughter and a tinge of crankyness.
All wrapped up in a pretty package that resembles the Cookie Monster.
Also self proclaimed Princess of Le Cupcake Kingdom

Subscribe in a reader

Floats my Boat
People I love. Music. Sweet treats. Singing animals. Movies. Princes. Books. Fables. Hindustan Heroes.

Sinks my Ship
Rude people working in hospitality and sales. Long queues. Idiots CUTTING long queues. People who Patronise.

Wishlist
To finally figure out what I'm meant to do. To travel the world. To eat anything without gaining ungodly amounts of weight. To get my happily ever after. :)

Fellow Comrades
Arif
Asyi
Ayin
Azmir
Ba'ang
Christine
Dhirah
Dirah
Erin
Faezah
Faisal
Faiz
Hawa
Husna
Idzani
Izzati
Kristine
Liyana
May
Muhammad
Nadee
NAOMI
Neneq
Odd
Pasha
Reen
Sabrina
Shalini
Soraya
Sunny
Syaz
Tascha
Tasha
Yamud
Yani
Yaya
Zahirah
Zek

tagboard



Tweets
follow me on Twitter


Archives
credits
Thank you to * ├ętoile for such an awesome blogskin! :D
filante
icon: x_themixedtape background: darkdegree