'That's not a tear in my eye, It's allergies'

AHAH! Three days without a post! I do still have a shred of willpower left in me! :P

Dirah tagged me on her blog. Im bored. And tired. Therefore no original posts will be up tonight.

"list down five things you enjoy in your life right now. when you're done, tag 6 other people."

1. The people I love. Family. Friends. Housemates. Gosh, I love them loads. Thanks for all the encouragement, motivation, stress relievers, last minute study discussions, laughter, hugs and food. :D. Nope, I never get tired of the fact that I need them.

2. Gossip Girl. Reminds me of my besties. Makes me want beautiful clothes. Makes me want lucious locks, perfect skin and teeth. Makes me want more money. Makes me want to go on dates. Makes me want a huge loft apartment. Makes me play Sean Kingston's Beautiful Girls over and over again.

3. PUNK POP!!!!! Remembering Sunday is the most played song on my Itunes. I just downloaded the whole All Time Low album. Sweeeet. I cannot wait to claim more albums from my punk pop pusher. I'll pay u with Kenny Roger's Vanilla Muffins!!!! :P

4. Breaking the routine by studying sumwhere else. Warning: Cupcakes and Parks may induce extreme bliss. Hiding in nooks and crannies may also induce heightened imagination and daydreaming. Recommended dosage: Once a week and taken with booster shots of willpower and concentration.

5. Nescafe Three in One. I can't start my day without it! Seriously. Its makes for much more potent information cramming at 9am.

Im supposed to tag 6 ppl. Just for f*cks sake I'll tag arif, reen, mad, ayin, nadee and sunny.
Im pretty sure they wont do it. But go ahead. Surprise me. ;)

Okay. Im off to collapse on my bed. Ooooh! Ooooh! Last night I saw an old man play Wii on tv. OMG SO COMELLLLLL!!! Arghhh! I SO wish my opa wld be sporting enuf to play. :P

@ Wednesday, November 14, 2007 10:56 PM

4 comments


Therapeutic Ramblings
A dash of Disney, a sprinkle of pop punk, lashings of sweet treats, a pinch of superheroes, bundles of laughter and a tinge of crankyness.
All wrapped up in a pretty package that resembles the Cookie Monster.
Also self proclaimed Princess of Le Cupcake Kingdom

Subscribe in a reader

Floats my Boat
People I love. Music. Sweet treats. Singing animals. Movies. Princes. Books. Fables. Hindustan Heroes.

Sinks my Ship
Rude people working in hospitality and sales. Long queues. Idiots CUTTING long queues. People who Patronise.

Wishlist
To finally figure out what I'm meant to do. To travel the world. To eat anything without gaining ungodly amounts of weight. To get my happily ever after. :)

Fellow Comrades
Arif
Asyi
Ayin
Azmir
Ba'ang
Christine
Dhirah
Dirah
Erin
Faezah
Faisal
Faiz
Hawa
Husna
Idzani
Izzati
Kristine
Liyana
May
Muhammad
Nadee
NAOMI
Neneq
Odd
Pasha
Reen
Sabrina
Shalini
Soraya
Sunny
Syaz
Tascha
Tasha
Yamud
Yani
Yaya
Zahirah
Zek

tagboard



Tweets
follow me on Twitter


Archives
credits
Thank you to * ├ętoile for such an awesome blogskin! :D
filante
icon: x_themixedtape background: darkdegree