It's another Tequila Sunrise
My summer has officially started. Last week. Haha. What have I been up to? Well lets compile a list:
1. Jalan-jalan. My weekly ticket has proven its worth time and time again. From Enmore to Neutral Bay, from Strathfield to Glebe. I have exhausted its value almost everyday. And most of these trips are done by myself only with the company of my ipod and the stares of the Bangladeshi men. Goddamit, even in Sydney I cant escape their attention.
2. Sunny's drama. Hahahahahaha..karaoke, vertigo, puke, the hospital, Msia hall, LA Galaxy, KFC, and Lindt by moonlight at Darling Harbour. Elaboration is unneccesary. This is LIFE. Hahaha..okay family joke, sorry.
3. Fables. Either i wake up to it or fall asleep to it. But always done with the shades drawn and snuggled under my comforter. Its affected me so much that I see things now in comic strip style. I actually imagine MANY situations in illustration and speech bubbles. Such delusion. Sigh.
4. Count Down. Only 5 more days till I reach home soil. Insyallah. There I shall be greeted by the humidity, a Mushroom Swiss Burger and the open arms of my mom, dad and the kid who's finally taller than me. Then I get to be SPOILED. *evil laugh*.
5. Epiphanies. Of course, they always revolve around close friends and how they've affected me profoundly. I ALWAYS talk about them. Therefore, I shall not bore u here on my FEELINGS (which I constantly divulge and u guys know so well anyway). But if I do feel the need to torture my readers, I shall do it when Im out of ideas.
6. Shoppin. Not for me. For my family, the real one. I sure hope they like what they get. Hee.
I have yet to pack and clean my stuff. But I suppose that shall be saved for Monday and Tuesday. Hopefully the final family dinner will be a success this Sunday night.