ku simpankan semua kenangan, mereka yang paling ku sayang

I was supposed to put this on last night but I kinda fell flat on the bed for the next 12 hours. Emotionally, physically and mentally wiped out. ANYWAY, here ya go:

I feel happy and content tonite. Its funny considering I was feeling like shit from 430-530 pm. That one hour mostly consisted of me sobbing uncontrollably either in the toilet or into my sheets. But that aside, my emotions have shifted to the other side of the wheel due to the Pasar Malam held by MSO here at uni.

I loved every minute of it.

I loved screaming out from our stall and getting everyone's attention.
I loved watching the priceless expression on people's faces as the go, 'OMG! Is that ROJAK??!!!'.
I loved dancing and singing and being all hyper to Three's a Crowd with Jams and Yaya when they played Generasiku. :D
I loved being the only girl in the company of guy friends who were busy making dirty jokes that I understood and contributed.
I loved shishaing with Jaih, Hafiz, Eiman, Baiti, Wajdi n May on the steps of Barkers.
I loved eating EVERYTHING. Sorry I kept stealing food from you, Anas. :P.

But most of all, I LOVE the people I shared the whole experience with.
I thank each and everyone of you who made this night special. You have no idea how much your attention has made me feel. You guys managed to pull me out of that stupid hellhole I was in a few hours ago. <3<3<3

A special thanks to Hawa and Fini for deciding to sell rojak buah. You girls never fail to amaze me tau. I am so honoured to have won your friendship. :D

ps: owh owh!! There was this one guy who came up to me and said, 'Hey, u look familiar. I know! I saw u at Mfest! Aiyo Amma!!!!'. Crap. Cant believe people actually remember that. Zek was laughing like hell. Paiseh...

@ Friday, October 26, 2007 1:51 PM

5 comments


Therapeutic Ramblings
A dash of Disney, a sprinkle of pop punk, lashings of sweet treats, a pinch of superheroes, bundles of laughter and a tinge of crankyness.
All wrapped up in a pretty package that resembles the Cookie Monster.
Also self proclaimed Princess of Le Cupcake Kingdom

Subscribe in a reader

Floats my Boat
People I love. Music. Sweet treats. Singing animals. Movies. Princes. Books. Fables. Hindustan Heroes.

Sinks my Ship
Rude people working in hospitality and sales. Long queues. Idiots CUTTING long queues. People who Patronise.

Wishlist
To finally figure out what I'm meant to do. To travel the world. To eat anything without gaining ungodly amounts of weight. To get my happily ever after. :)

Fellow Comrades
Arif
Asyi
Ayin
Azmir
Ba'ang
Christine
Dhirah
Dirah
Erin
Faezah
Faisal
Faiz
Hawa
Husna
Idzani
Izzati
Kristine
Liyana
May
Muhammad
Nadee
NAOMI
Neneq
Odd
Pasha
Reen
Sabrina
Shalini
Soraya
Sunny
Syaz
Tascha
Tasha
Yamud
Yani
Yaya
Zahirah
Zek

tagboard



Tweets
follow me on Twitter


Archives
credits
Thank you to * ├ętoile for such an awesome blogskin! :D
filante
icon: x_themixedtape background: darkdegree