Just know that in my heart, it beats (irregularly) for you.

Just when I thought it was over, the vacuum ceased to function.

Therefore, 9 am 2mrw will be dedicated to filtration by suction.

I've had it up to here *points finger to nose* with organic chemistry. Im sorry I keep bitching about it, I simply cant stand it. I was just SO looking forward to celebrating the end of lab for good today but yea, that didnt work out as planned. Which is why I had to console myself by hanging out with the boys. :D

I am SO handing in the reports either 2mrw or wednesday. Pah. My mind is too saturated with organo its taking too much of my time. Btw, I filled in a feedback form for the course. Lets just say that I put my writing skills to good use. Someone came up to me and said, 'Im SO glad u put that down', referring to my point at how not everyone is a chemistry major and thus not familiar or comfortable with the experiments and its procedures. (which was followed with more membebel and how sucky the course was. I complained more than I complimented obviously). The point here is that I'm not the only one feeling the stress for this subject. Some people have even given up on their experiments and are not coming in 2mrw. Pah.

Crap. Now I feel like I have arrhythmia. Scaaaryyyy..

@ Tuesday, October 30, 2007 12:26 AM

0 comments


Therapeutic Ramblings
A dash of Disney, a sprinkle of pop punk, lashings of sweet treats, a pinch of superheroes, bundles of laughter and a tinge of crankyness.
All wrapped up in a pretty package that resembles the Cookie Monster.
Also self proclaimed Princess of Le Cupcake Kingdom

Subscribe in a reader

Floats my Boat
People I love. Music. Sweet treats. Singing animals. Movies. Princes. Books. Fables. Hindustan Heroes.

Sinks my Ship
Rude people working in hospitality and sales. Long queues. Idiots CUTTING long queues. People who Patronise.

Wishlist
To finally figure out what I'm meant to do. To travel the world. To eat anything without gaining ungodly amounts of weight. To get my happily ever after. :)

Fellow Comrades
Arif
Asyi
Ayin
Azmir
Ba'ang
Christine
Dhirah
Dirah
Erin
Faezah
Faisal
Faiz
Hawa
Husna
Idzani
Izzati
Kristine
Liyana
May
Muhammad
Nadee
NAOMI
Neneq
Odd
Pasha
Reen
Sabrina
Shalini
Soraya
Sunny
Syaz
Tascha
Tasha
Yamud
Yani
Yaya
Zahirah
Zek

tagboard



Tweets
follow me on Twitter


Archives
credits
Thank you to * ├ętoile for such an awesome blogskin! :D
filante
icon: x_themixedtape background: darkdegree