Starbucks awaiiiiitttsss!! (Syaz, I miss my capitalism coffee!)

*Huge Sigh*

Everything's over. Finally. :D. More than a months worth of stress, tears and fatigue has lead up to two wonderful days. Mfest and MGM. Words cannot express how I feel about the events and the people involved in them.

No more catching the bus to the city 3 times a week.
No more staying up late writing names down for raffle tickets or painting banners.
No more being knackered by poster runs or dance practices.
No more Aiyoo ammaa! or kenangankuuuu~~
Crap.

Its so cliched to say that Ive made so many new friends but its absolutely true. People I've never talked to are now on hugging basis with me. From my Mfest son Julian and all the way from Wollongong, Ririn! And those who I already know, I've gotten closer to. My lovely 'family' got stronger due to several breakdowns. ;P. All the lovely sweethearts I worked with, you know who u are. Hee..Thanks a lot everyone. You guys have been great! Thanks loads to my sweetheart Intan for coming over all the way from Tassie. Miss you SOOO much already!

I have to say, I wasn't feeling quite slamming on the day of MGM itself. It was nice to go for that walk by myself and stare at the blue sky as tears streamed down my face. I had that Jikustik song, Pandangi Langit Malam Ini in my head, well, the acapella version at least and all I could think of was home. How the sky looks exactly the same from my bedroom window in Tmn Megah. Thanks to Zek for listening. And thanks sooo much to those who asked me if I was alright. I wasn't in the mood for telling but I really appreciate the concern. :D

Now, its just a matter of picking up the slack and concentrating on more important issues. But first! I is needing a break so Im running away today! Yeaaayyyyyy!!!!

See you guys on the flip side! Mwaaaxx!

@ Tuesday, September 04, 2007 11:01 AM

7 comments


Therapeutic Ramblings
A dash of Disney, a sprinkle of pop punk, lashings of sweet treats, a pinch of superheroes, bundles of laughter and a tinge of crankyness.
All wrapped up in a pretty package that resembles the Cookie Monster.
Also self proclaimed Princess of Le Cupcake Kingdom

Subscribe in a reader

Floats my Boat
People I love. Music. Sweet treats. Singing animals. Movies. Princes. Books. Fables. Hindustan Heroes.

Sinks my Ship
Rude people working in hospitality and sales. Long queues. Idiots CUTTING long queues. People who Patronise.

Wishlist
To finally figure out what I'm meant to do. To travel the world. To eat anything without gaining ungodly amounts of weight. To get my happily ever after. :)

Fellow Comrades
Arif
Asyi
Ayin
Azmir
Ba'ang
Christine
Dhirah
Dirah
Erin
Faezah
Faisal
Faiz
Hawa
Husna
Idzani
Izzati
Kristine
Liyana
May
Muhammad
Nadee
NAOMI
Neneq
Odd
Pasha
Reen
Sabrina
Shalini
Soraya
Sunny
Syaz
Tascha
Tasha
Yamud
Yani
Yaya
Zahirah
Zek

tagboard



Tweets
follow me on Twitter


Archives
credits
Thank you to * ├ętoile for such an awesome blogskin! :D
filante
icon: x_themixedtape background: darkdegree