Like the diamond in your ring, cut to mirror your intention

You know how they always say that things will be clearer if you hear BOTH sides of the story?

Thats only a HALF TRUTH.

Sometimes, when you hear both sides of a story, it seems that neither party is to blame or responsible. Sometimes, both sides are neither wrong or right. Its just that they've failed to compromise. Or sometimes, both parties are at fault and they are just too egoistic and stubborn to admit defeat.

It sucks being in between two clashing groups, especially when you know both have faults and merits. How can you tell them that you think their anger is unnecessary? How can you tell them that they aren't all high and mighty either and that the other party isn't fully to blame? How can you pull egos back from the moon?

Of course, it isn't my responsibility being a moderator. I have no obligation towards mending broken ties or misunderstandings that don't involve me. The last time that happened, I had several teary breakdowns. It just bothers me watching friends give each other cold stares and bitch around behind each others back.

Oh no, Im not being ostentatious. Im not even trying to boast. Im guilty of bitching too. Id like to believe that I try to first understand WHY these people act in such a way. Maybe they're stressed too? Maybe they're insecure? Maybe they're just jealous? Although I must say, there are certain people who are just plain NAIVE and IGNORANT and who don't think of the consequences of their actions. These people are the hardest to straighten out. I have no idea to iron out that kink. Owh well. If you do, let me know.

@ Tuesday, September 11, 2007 6:12 PM

6 comments


Therapeutic Ramblings
A dash of Disney, a sprinkle of pop punk, lashings of sweet treats, a pinch of superheroes, bundles of laughter and a tinge of crankyness.
All wrapped up in a pretty package that resembles the Cookie Monster.
Also self proclaimed Princess of Le Cupcake Kingdom

Subscribe in a reader

Floats my Boat
People I love. Music. Sweet treats. Singing animals. Movies. Princes. Books. Fables. Hindustan Heroes.

Sinks my Ship
Rude people working in hospitality and sales. Long queues. Idiots CUTTING long queues. People who Patronise.

Wishlist
To finally figure out what I'm meant to do. To travel the world. To eat anything without gaining ungodly amounts of weight. To get my happily ever after. :)

Fellow Comrades
Arif
Asyi
Ayin
Azmir
Ba'ang
Christine
Dhirah
Dirah
Erin
Faezah
Faisal
Faiz
Hawa
Husna
Idzani
Izzati
Kristine
Liyana
May
Muhammad
Nadee
NAOMI
Neneq
Odd
Pasha
Reen
Sabrina
Shalini
Soraya
Sunny
Syaz
Tascha
Tasha
Yamud
Yani
Yaya
Zahirah
Zek

tagboard



Tweets
follow me on Twitter


Archives
credits
Thank you to * ├ętoile for such an awesome blogskin! :D
filante
icon: x_themixedtape background: darkdegree