Random!

Reen tagged me to write 8 random things about myself. Hmm...random eh???

1. I got food poisoning once when I left my baked macaroni on the dashboard of my mom's car when I was 10. I was rushing to my piano theory exam so I left it in the car. I was friggin hungry when I was done so I just ate some of the leftovers. I learnt an important lesson that day. Cheese goes bad VERY fast in hot weather. Bleargh.

2. I used to have this Barbie doll who smelled like coconut lotion. I think she was one of those Hawaii beach dolls that came with its own lotion. Now, whenever I smell coconut lotion, I think of her. Hehehehe...

3. I used to sing christmas carols at a christmas party with the rest of the members of 'Young World of Legend' (don't ask me what it means, I was an impressionable kid).

4. I am now dressed like a traffic light. Green trackies, yellow t-shirt and red sweater on top. I also feel like lollisicle. I also feel like HAVING a lollisicle.

5. I hate organic chemistry labs. HATE. I also despise Genetics lab. Whyyyyyyyyyyy????

6. I've played with fire once during a blackout when I was 9. I lit some tissue papers up using candles. Then when I got cuak I stamped them out with my hands. My fingers got singed (they didnt hurt, they just turned brown :S).

7. I wish aliens existed. I don't expect them to be as smart as Andalites or as strong as Kal-El. I'm lying. I would like to see some beings that aren't just unicellular. Since space is so vast, don't you think it's a waste of space to only have us Earthlings being the only living creatures around?

8. I'm afraid of deep trenches. I hate the sensation of falling. I don't like moving towards murky darkness when you don't know what lies ahead of you (I have this intense fear of being consumed by sharks when you dive deep).

Now Im supposed to tag 8 people: Erin, May, Nadee, Mad, Arif, Syaz, Dirah, Shal.
Have fun guys. :D

@ Wednesday, August 08, 2007 12:32 PM

7 comments


Therapeutic Ramblings
A dash of Disney, a sprinkle of pop punk, lashings of sweet treats, a pinch of superheroes, bundles of laughter and a tinge of crankyness.
All wrapped up in a pretty package that resembles the Cookie Monster.
Also self proclaimed Princess of Le Cupcake Kingdom

Subscribe in a reader

Floats my Boat
People I love. Music. Sweet treats. Singing animals. Movies. Princes. Books. Fables. Hindustan Heroes.

Sinks my Ship
Rude people working in hospitality and sales. Long queues. Idiots CUTTING long queues. People who Patronise.

Wishlist
To finally figure out what I'm meant to do. To travel the world. To eat anything without gaining ungodly amounts of weight. To get my happily ever after. :)

Fellow Comrades
Arif
Asyi
Ayin
Azmir
Ba'ang
Christine
Dhirah
Dirah
Erin
Faezah
Faisal
Faiz
Hawa
Husna
Idzani
Izzati
Kristine
Liyana
May
Muhammad
Nadee
NAOMI
Neneq
Odd
Pasha
Reen
Sabrina
Shalini
Soraya
Sunny
Syaz
Tascha
Tasha
Yamud
Yani
Yaya
Zahirah
Zek

tagboard



Tweets
follow me on Twitter


Archives
credits
Thank you to * ├ętoile for such an awesome blogskin! :D
filante
icon: x_themixedtape background: darkdegree