Doctor Luuurrrveeee

I just had a scathing observation. Okay. I exaggerate. But i did observe this one weird fact. Do you know why most people who other people go to for relationship advice (ie: doctor love) are in actual fact not even IN relationships? Hmm. Its because people who ARE in relationships oredi haf f**ked up problems of their own to even bother with their friends' emotional tumult. And they're usually more biased pon. haha. And not only that. These so calld relationship menders have problems with their own love lives! (Guilty as charged) Who agrees with me???

Anyway, on a lighter note. I made muffins for my girls tadi. I seriusly had this huge urge to do so. Such a domestic Goddess. Kidding2. Its weird la. Id just have these random urges to bake and do laundry at odd times of the day. At least other people benefit from it. I do wonder however, why I can't get as passionate about cleaning the toilet or my room for that matter as I do when I pour those chocolate chips and beat the eggs with milk. Well, you win some lose some, Liz used to say. Hee.

I think I'm gona name my daughter Elena. I like how it rolls off the tongues of Greeks. Beautiful.

@ Friday, March 02, 2007 12:28 AM

2 comments


Therapeutic Ramblings
A dash of Disney, a sprinkle of pop punk, lashings of sweet treats, a pinch of superheroes, bundles of laughter and a tinge of crankyness.
All wrapped up in a pretty package that resembles the Cookie Monster.
Also self proclaimed Princess of Le Cupcake Kingdom

Subscribe in a reader

Floats my Boat
People I love. Music. Sweet treats. Singing animals. Movies. Princes. Books. Fables. Hindustan Heroes.

Sinks my Ship
Rude people working in hospitality and sales. Long queues. Idiots CUTTING long queues. People who Patronise.

Wishlist
To finally figure out what I'm meant to do. To travel the world. To eat anything without gaining ungodly amounts of weight. To get my happily ever after. :)

Fellow Comrades
Arif
Asyi
Ayin
Azmir
Ba'ang
Christine
Dhirah
Dirah
Erin
Faezah
Faisal
Faiz
Hawa
Husna
Idzani
Izzati
Kristine
Liyana
May
Muhammad
Nadee
NAOMI
Neneq
Odd
Pasha
Reen
Sabrina
Shalini
Soraya
Sunny
Syaz
Tascha
Tasha
Yamud
Yani
Yaya
Zahirah
Zek

tagboard



Tweets
follow me on Twitter


Archives
credits
Thank you to * ├ętoile for such an awesome blogskin! :D
filante
icon: x_themixedtape background: darkdegree