My days are empty

I think I know wat my problem is. Im agitated at the thought of goin home. Im even more agitated at the thought of spending time here WAITIN to go home.

I think I know why. Its coz everyones gone. Well most of thm are. I have that impending doom of lonliness creeping up on me next week. Im already bored now.

Watched the Notebook last nite. Shed a few tears. Love like that does not exist in the real world. Wat does exist is infidelity and lust. I thought I knew wat love was. I thought ive FELT it. But hm. Im not too sure now.

I just want to go home and go out. I want to eat without worrying about putting on weight. I want to cry and cry and cry coz i feel like sumthin hurts. I juz dont know wat and why.

Juz read sumones blog abt hw u can never 4get ur 1st love. I think its true. It creates lotsa problems tho. Hmm. Now, what if your 1st love didnt actually love you? You thought they did but maybe not as much as you would have wanted. Pergh.


@ Wednesday, November 29, 2006 7:47 PM

4 comments


Therapeutic Ramblings
A dash of Disney, a sprinkle of pop punk, lashings of sweet treats, a pinch of superheroes, bundles of laughter and a tinge of crankyness.
All wrapped up in a pretty package that resembles the Cookie Monster.
Also self proclaimed Princess of Le Cupcake Kingdom

Subscribe in a reader

Floats my Boat
People I love. Music. Sweet treats. Singing animals. Movies. Princes. Books. Fables. Hindustan Heroes.

Sinks my Ship
Rude people working in hospitality and sales. Long queues. Idiots CUTTING long queues. People who Patronise.

Wishlist
To finally figure out what I'm meant to do. To travel the world. To eat anything without gaining ungodly amounts of weight. To get my happily ever after. :)

Fellow Comrades
Arif
Asyi
Ayin
Azmir
Ba'ang
Christine
Dhirah
Dirah
Erin
Faezah
Faisal
Faiz
Hawa
Husna
Idzani
Izzati
Kristine
Liyana
May
Muhammad
Nadee
NAOMI
Neneq
Odd
Pasha
Reen
Sabrina
Shalini
Soraya
Sunny
Syaz
Tascha
Tasha
Yamud
Yani
Yaya
Zahirah
Zek

tagboard



Tweets
follow me on Twitter


Archives
credits
Thank you to * ├ętoile for such an awesome blogskin! :D
filante
icon: x_themixedtape background: darkdegree